Sunday, May 22, 2011

Why #May27?

I'll take you back a couple of months back. Why Jan25?

I went down to the streets because we had a dictator that wasn't elected by the people and wasn't by any chance the first nor the last choice of the people of this great country.

I went down to the streets because I believed in the freedom of speech, the freedom of having a peaceful stand/protest.

I went down to the streets because I never felt safe in my country due to how the police is behaving.

I went down to the streets because no one was prosecuted fairly in this country.

I went down to the streets because I wanted to have a voice rather than accepting the status quo.

I went down to the streets because I had a dream of a better Egypt and I didn't feel like the regime had the same vision.

I went down to the streets because I didn't like our foreign affairs.

I went down because I wanted a better representation of my country.

I went down to the streets to REVOLT.


---


Take off Jan25. Replace it with May27 and you'll know why I want to go down to the streets again.

Join us on May27. Let's complete our revolution for a better Egypt.

1 comment: